AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ ...
Voir le deal
552.49 €

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Yang Eden
Yang Eden
NOUVEAU

get to know me
17/07/2016
Yang Seth
29/09/1994
Jung Jae Won [ONE]

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Large

◆ ◆

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Empty
MessageSujet: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyDim 17 Juil - 18:53

Amabilité

██████████

Loyauté

█████████

Excentricité

██████████

Intégrité

█████████

Self Control

██████████

Force

██████████
Yang Eden
Loup solitaire

Surnom : 'den.
Anniversaire : 29 septembre.
Nationalité : coréenne.
Situation amoureuse : en couple, genre avec 3 ou 4 gens.
Orientation sexuelle : bisexuel discret.
Profession : JWAIGUI KKOT depuis que mon frère est passé alpha.

Prédéfini ? oui.

Caractère

Timeline

•  

xx/xx/xxxx

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque eget congue tortor. Donec justo odio, tempus at tincidunt nec, semper eget eros. Etiam nec lacinia eros, at lobortis augue. Mauris vel pharetra tortor. Praesent elementum lacus dapibus, bibendum odio a, mollis lacus. Suspendisse luctus rutrum massa nec posuere. In odio enim, ullamcorper quis nisl ac, interdum mollis lacus. Phasellus quis tortor quis risus pretium mollis quis vel ex. Sed sagittis tempor augue et commodo. Donec leo purus, vestibulum vitae lorem in, semper tempor eros. Etiam sem elit, imperdiet quis nulla sit amet, efficitur consectetur purus.

•  

xx/xx/xxxx

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque eget congue tortor. Donec justo odio, tempus at tincidunt nec, semper eget eros. Etiam nec lacinia eros, at lobortis augue. Mauris vel pharetra tortor. Praesent elementum lacus dapibus, bibendum odio a, mollis lacus. Suspendisse luctus rutrum massa nec posuere. In odio enim, ullamcorper quis nisl ac, interdum mollis lacus. Phasellus quis tortor quis risus pretium mollis quis vel ex. Sed sagittis tempor augue et commodo. Donec leo purus, vestibulum vitae lorem in, semper tempor eros. Etiam sem elit, imperdiet quis nulla sit amet, efficitur consectetur purus.

•  

xx/xx/xxxx

Autres

Vous sentez vous plus proche des humains ou des lycans ? réponse.

Que pensez-vous du mélange des races ? réponse.

Pourquoi ne pas avoir rejoint les yazurs ou les iriels ? réponse.

Hors Jeu

Pseudo : myuuuuuu.
Un dernier mot ? j'vous aime mes bébés loups ♥
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yoon Linn
Yoon Linn
HUMAIN

get to know me
02/07/2016
ahn elioth.
31/12/1995
kim yu kwon (block b)

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_n412sf5Kbv1r7bfq3o3_250

(ordre chrono)
hyeong jun ; hee jun ; sewon ; vyk ; keith ♥️ ; haneul ; momo
◆ ◆ https://chasing-the-moon.forumactif.org/t32-yoon-linn-some-would-say-i-m-crazy-about-you

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyDim 17 Juil - 18:59

rebienvenue. Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 467662919 Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 467662919 Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 467662919
Kang Ha Neul
Kang Ha Neul
LOUP SOLITAIRE

get to know me
02/07/2016
13/04/1990
Im Jin Ah

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_nibx91ezjg1rsxlf3o1_500

◆ ◆ https://chasing-the-moon.forumactif.org/t74-kang-ha-neul-those-poor-unfortunate-souls

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyDim 17 Juil - 19:36

Re-bienvenue & Bon courage pour ta fiche ♥
Lee Ye Jun
Lee Ye Jun
HUMAIN

get to know me
16/07/2016
06/11/1991
Kim Ji Sung (Kiji)

☾ Fiche de relations ☽
Je suis à la recherche de liens/rencontres prédéfinis ♥️

♑️ Soigneur chez les Iriels
♑️ Désobéissant mais toujours serviable
♑️ Archer et ranger amateur
♑️ Pose des pièges pour se défendre si jamais
♑️ Court vite et voit loin
♑️ N'a jamais eu d'attirance sexuel envers quelqu'un
♑️ S'endort sous les pruniers de la forêt
♑️ Ne dépasse pas souvent le territoire des Iriel lorsqu'il est seul
♑️ Rêve de pouvoir explorer le monde extérieur

Spoiler:

◆ ◆ https://chasing-the-moon.forumactif.org/t171-lee-ye-jun-an-answer-wich-has-no-question#1800

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyDim 17 Juil - 21:24

Re Bienvenue et courage pour ta fiche ! Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 1611226300 hâte de tout liiiiiiire!

Je connaissais pas Jae Won mais il est beau Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 3804048671
Jang Hylan
Jang Hylan
β BETA

get to know me
03/07/2016
13/05/1991
choi minho

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_mo6v2xobgv1qiyseco1_500

And how you got me blind is still a mystery, don't care what is written in your history, who you are, where you're from, what you did.
As long as you're here with me

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_o4mvefy9E11r211oto1_400
◆ ◆ https://chasing-the-moon.forumactif.org/t38-jang-hylan-o-it-s-about-learning-to-dance-in-the-rain

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyDim 17 Juil - 23:04

rebienvenuuue ♥
olala one est à croquer, excellent choix ~
Ahn Momo
Ahn Momo
Δ DELTA

get to know me
13/07/2016
Keep out.
02/11/1995
Goo Hara (KARA)

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_nrgp04UQUn1syjw5ho1_540

- ☾ Flying to the moon ☾ -

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_ns5x308AKW1ua5z8wo7_400

AloneGame overRp
◆ ◆ https://chasing-the-moon.forumactif.org/t161-ahn-momo-it-s-time-to-tell-u-my-story

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyLun 18 Juil - 0:32

Rebienvenue joli garçon Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 300031317
Bon courage pour cette fiche Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 1051263697
Park Eun Ji
Park Eun Ji
HUMAIN

get to know me
02/07/2016
08/04/1993
kim jin hee (jei - fiestar)

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_inline_nl8jqsatHn1sc3ygs

♞ est née et a grandi en zone neutre avec ses parents humains ♞ membre des iriels depuis novembre 2015 ♞ ancienne fleuriste ♞ petite-amie de jang vyk ♞ possède un frère et un ami chez les yazurs: park russell et sin murdoc ♞ n'a aucune occupation dans la meute ♞ très soumise et discrète, elle craint les conflits

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_inline_nl8jynpuRf1sc3ygs

I'm building this house, on the moon
Like a lost, astronaut
Lookin at you, like a star
From the place, the world forgot
And there's nothing, that I can do
Except bury my love for you

I'm a cast away, and men reap what they sow
And I say what I know, to be true
Yeah I'm living far away, on the face of the moon
I've buried my love to give the world to you

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_inline_npu1yuwwg91sc3ygs_500
Please forgive me to cause you more trouble than before.

◆ ◆ https://chasing-the-moon.forumactif.org/t30-park-eun-ji-beautiful-lies

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyLun 18 Juil - 0:42

Recoucou myu :$$$$
Kim Chin Hwa
Kim Chin Hwa
LOUP SOLITAIRE

get to know me
09/07/2016
Im Keith
23/10/1989
ryu seong min (c jamm)

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 218727tumblro7d2au0LjE1u8p4sko2400

◆ ◆ https://chasing-the-moon.forumactif.org/t124-kim-chin-hwa-c-est-dans-la-nuit-que-japparais

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyLun 18 Juil - 7:36

Re-bienvenue Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 2532382719 !!!
T'sais ce que je pense du reste, pas besoin de le dire héhé Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 1272667924
Usui Taiga
Usui Taiga
Ω OMEGA

get to know me
04/07/2016
06/03/1997
jungkook (bts)

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 405523tumblro42iw3LFLh1utactko5r2400
✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
adorable petit omega tout innocent. de nature soumise et très docile. orphelin et faible. souhaite s'accouplé avec un loup beau, grand et fort qui pourra le protégé et le couvrir d'amour et le fasse gémir toute la nuit. (a) en pâmoison devant l'alpha. grande promiscuité sexuelle. gamin et imprudent. son aegyo est vachement efficace. curieux et aime aventurer dans la forêt pour cueuillir des petits fruit. passe temps favoris: faire des couronnes de fleurs.
Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_ns7r5jLRTD1s5gifwo3_400

◆ ◆

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyLun 18 Juil - 16:14

rebienvenue coco ♥️ fighting pour cette nouvelle fiche. **
c'est un excellent choix d'avatar Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 2532382719
Jang Vyk
Jang Vyk
α ALPHA

get to know me
02/07/2016
reaver macsen
16/03/1993
im jae bum

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk JB-im-jae-bum-jb-39295482-250-154

valentin ; eunji ; linn ; autumn ; alix ; elioth
Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_o9qyzpxSyJ1uu4rseo1_500
still thinking about you. please get out of my mind.
Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblrnko5bfs7GY1rgf1tto1500
you're pregnant, aren't you ?

◆ ◆

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyMar 19 Juil - 1:08

Bébé que tu es beau. Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 1611226300
Lai Xena
Lai Xena
β BETA

get to know me
06/07/2016
18/12/1984
Jo Mi Hye aka Miryo (BEG)

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk 211416wolf

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Large

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Tumblr_nxvrw0sc4h1rftd23o2_500

◆ ◆ https://chasing-the-moon.forumactif.org/t114-lai-xena-dances-with-wolves#757

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk EmptyMar 19 Juil - 14:25

Re-bienvenue avec sexy One ! :)
Contenu sponsorisé

get to know me
◆ ◆

MessageSujet: Re: Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk   Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk Empty

Yang Eden - your lips are wine and i want to get drunk

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1